Digo Bikas Institute (DBI) calls for the application for Digo Bikas Research Fellowship 2020. Digo Bikas Research Fellowship program is for early career researchers aiming to work on climate change, renewable energy, urban development and grassroots community-led development. DBI aims to engage young researchers on cutting edge action and policy research. Fellowships are awarded to talented and innovative early career researchers. The inaugural DBI Fellowship grants 3 fellowships for the period of 3 months from the date of appointment.
- Applicants must be a Nepali citizen.
- Applicants are expected to have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental field, Forestry, Agriculture, Engineering and Development Studies. Candidates with a Masters Degree are preferred.
- Prior experience in research.
- Prior experience on preparing research brief
Timeline: 29th November 2020 – 28th February 2021
Preference will be given to qualified female candidates and candidates from marginalized groups.
The research for this cohort will be on the following topic :
- Community Solar micro-grid in Nepal.
- Climate Trend analysis in Nepal.
- Sustainability Review of New Town Projects in Mid Hill Highway.
What does DBI Research Fellowship Cover
- DBI will cover fellow’s salary for 3 months, Monthly salary will be 30,000 NPR ( Thirty Thousand)
- DBI will provide working space at Digo Bikas Institute’s office.
- A supervisor/ mentor for the guidance and supervision during the fellowship
- Organize Digo Bikas Symposium to share the findings of the fellowship.
Fellowship requires a full-time commitment for 3 months.
The deadline for applications is 20th November 2020 Please send your CV and a cover letter expressing your interest for Digo Bikas Research Fellowship 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the topic of interest among the priority area of the research.