Terms of Reference
Digo Bikas Institute (DBI) is seeking an Intern to work for “Sustainability School” Program which aims to provide Training/Workshop and awareness campaign to schools around Kathmandu Valley for Waste Management and related issues. The Intern will work closely with and report to the Programme Director.
- To prepare the program design template
- To research and draft 1-year program for waste management
- To visit schools and related stakeholders for the program execution
- To prepare reports and related documents for the program
- Other works related to “Sustainability School” program as directed by the Program Director
- Education and Experience
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree (ongoing may also apply)
- Prior experience in waste management and related issues would be advantageous
- Creative in proposing innovative solutions, drawings, arts etc.
- Well versed in working with community, school children etc.
- Readily available to travel in and around Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Lalitpur
Please send your application letter indicating the applied position Intern, curriculum vitae, no later than 21st August 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be notified.